Connect, Engage and Explore
IoT North Conference is a world class, two-day business and technical conference featuring, deep discussion, collaborative content, and a vibrant marketplace for business. The conference will convey national and international perspective and insights about the IoT Sector through dynamic panel discussions, round table conversations and use case presentations. The exhibition will feature those innovative Canadian and International companies who demonstrate some of the best in Canadian Technology driving our economy and creating advancements and opportunities.
Register to attend as a delegate of IoT North Conference 2022 and hear from executive level professionals and prominent thought leaders from companies and associations who are key stakeholders and advocates for IoT, such as: Attabotics, Spartan Controls, BDC, Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN), Alberta IoT Association, AIoT Canada, SensorUp, TELUS Business, Economic Development Lethbridge, SAIT, Supply Chain Canada, VizworX, Health Cities, just to name a few!
Registration Now Open!
Day One Highlights
The first day of the conference will bring the delegation together for plenary sessions featuring lively discussion from moderated panels of prominent professionals and leaders in IoT advancement and technology innovation. Our program will work to address many different issues related to the current state and future opportunities to drive Canada forward in IoT. Day 1 is a perfect launching point for our attendees, whether they are leading the advancement of AI within their organization or developing the digital adoption strategy for the company.
Innovate in Canada: Survive or Thrive?
As Canada competes on the global stage to position itself as a digital economy and leader in Innovation, how are industry, government, and academia collaborating? This panel will discuss IoT’s potential benefits across the global economy and how to overcome barriers to adoption to strengthen Canada’s future.
Trajectory of Talent in IoT
This panel will help to articulate the many challenges around (tech) talent including how to support, grow and retain the current and future workforce; building skills and management expertise in immature tech ecosystems; and identifying what types of roles are necessary to adopt IoT technologies.
Investing in IoT & Innovation
This panel discussion will focus on how facilitating capital investment at all levels is crucial to the success of Canada’s Innovation ecosystem. From starts-up and entrepreneurs looking to engage investors – to enterprise companies investing in smaller companies to support their growth, how do companies successfully move beyond government and grant funding and bring in the right players to move towards commercialization. .
Addressing ESG in IoT
Applying the right IoT technologies to achieve sustainability will be discussed as well as prioritizing ESG within your organization’s business management and strategy to add value and gain competitive advantage.
Day Two Highlights
The second day of our conference provides a deeper dive into specific areas of the business and innovation of IoT. The program features concurrent tracks of presentations in Round Table and learning formats. The knowledge and information of day-two provides the options and information for the diversity of our audience. Whether you are just learning the importance and impact of digital adoption or working to solve problems within your business through technology, we have organized presentations for business leaders, technical professionals, learners, entrepreneurs, government officials, academia, and others.
- Government Policy & Programs to Support IoT Development
- Indigenous Digital/IoT Access & Adoption
- Attracting Foreign Investment Partners (Investing in Alberta IoT and Pan Canadian Investment Strategies)
- IoT Workforce & Training Gaps
- Working to Overcome Barriers to Adoption
- Using IoT to Reduce GHG Emissions
- Entrepreneurs and Start-up Zone (Opportunities, Access, and engaging with Investors)
- Movement of Talent Across Industries and Workforce Transition Programs
- Addressing Supply Chain Challenges with IoT
- Leading with Innovation & Tech
- How Inclusive Innovation is about More than Just Meeting a Quota
- Equitable Representation of Women and BPIC in Tech
- International Incubator
IoT Topical Sessions
- Business Transformation
- Investing in Technology
- Workforce & Talent Development
- “Use Case” Explorations
- Power Partnership Case Studies
- AI & Machine Learning
- Quantum Computing
- Digital Twin, Mixed Reality, and Modeling and Simulation
- Connected Workers
- Edge Computing
- Connectivity (5G, LoRaWAN, Low Earth-Orbit Satellites)
- Data Management, Data Engineering, DataOps
- Security & Privacy (Blockchain, cybersecurity, data encryption, data governance)
- Next Generation Sensors and Sensor Deployment